The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. Our software is the core of our business and enables the company to continue to grow and thrive. The Group’s industry-leading and proprietary technology platform powers its own consumer sites plus global media partners and brand owners, including Unilever, Nintendo and the Daily Mail Group. We develop all of our own applications in-house with our Development Delivery Teams. In order to enable our Delivery Teams to continue to achieve, we are always looking for bright and intellectual people who are happy to push boundaries and really challenge the status quo.
Led by world-class technologists with a diverse range of backgrounds ranging from Silicon Valley tech giants (Google, Amazon) through to Hedge funds and Algorithmic Trading Firms. You will be surrounded by highly intellectual and passionate colleagues, all with the common goal to help us grow this business globally, fast.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
About the Beauty Division:
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Illasmaqua, ESPA and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
Data Analyst Apprentice - Beauty
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG, we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
You’ll be joining a team who are responsible for starting out all the new builds on all of our data projects for long term gain.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to building out projects which will ultimately aid overall performance of all teams within the Beauty division
- Working on data projects that include; data production, automation of pricing /po’s/CRM/marketing/offers and web based trading of the websites through models and prediction segmentation
- Derive data- driven insights from available datasets to inform decision- making and strategy
- Work alongside trading, marketing, buying, merchandising, and supply chain teams
- Deliver reporting to wider business users
- Identify areas for improvement and saving through analytical approach
- Utilise available tools including SQL, Google Cloud Platform, Python, Tableau
- Love technology and IT
- Able to work well in a team
- Have an enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Are committed to learning new skills
- A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
- Or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
- For any City and Guilds programmes, the learner must be 18 on the first day of their apprenticeship
8:30am - 5:30pm / 40hrs per week.
- Eligible for Company bonus scheme.
- £100 attendance bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
£18,000 per annum, rising to £21,000 after 6 months.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.