Short Description:To be responsible for effective production, development and delivery of business reports to support business and reporting strategy. Ensuring reports are accurate, efficient and in line with best practise.
The business reporting team sit within the Data Intelligence Team, whilst having a close working relationship with other departments within the business. Our goal as an insight team is to champion the use of data, reports and insight to build a deep understanding of our business, customers and market. Using the reports and insight to improve performance and create a competitive advantage for the business. Reporting is a key component of this journey.
- Develop a deep understanding of BPP systems and data that can be utilised for reporting
- Maintain core databases and sources required for reporting
- Implement processes to support delivery of secure reporting including setting up and maintaining users and workspaces
- Understand and translate business requirements to build and develop reports.
- Make pro-active recommendations on the best way to structure reports and visualise the data to ensure users find them accessible whist achieving the requirements.
- Delivery of timely and accurate reports
- Implement feedback loops with users and key stakeholders to create continuous improvement and ensure expectations are being met to a high standard
- Drive forward the use of reports around the business by ensuring knowledge and best practise of the reporting platform is being shared outside of the reporting team
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent level 2 qualifications) including English and Maths at grades C/4 and above.
- Alongside 3 A-levels (or equivalent Level 3 qualifications)