As an apprentice with DAC Beachcroft you will be on your way to a career in data analysis and have a real alternative to university. You will earn a salary and have no university fees to pay. As a Data Analyst Apprentice within Intelligence & Data Analytics, you would provide support for the teams and to ensure the smooth and efficient completion of a variety of administrative and data management aspects of the teams workload, ensuring a high level of quality and accuracy at all times.
Our Claims Solutions Data Analytics team provides analytics products to both internal and external clients in a wide range of areas, including performance and operational analysis, market trends, predictive modelling and fraud detection. This is an area of rapid development, with the team leading the way in making the Claims Solutions Group a truly intelligence led organisation.
Typical tasks include:
- Data administration – data collection, cleansing and entry into database and knowledge management systems
- Assisting with the processing of data through fraud screening and other tools
- Assisting with the preparation of client MI data reports
- Production of statistical reports for internal and external use
- Providing administrative support to project teams working on data analytics and infrastructure projects
DAC Beachcroft recognises and rewards hard work and therefore you can expect to start on a competitive salary and will be entitled to a number of benefits such as pension, life assurance, medical care, bike to work scheme, discounted gym membership and season ticket loans. We also offer a range of interesting social activities and involvement in a variety of Corporate Social Responsibility events.
Additionally, you will have the equivalent of 20% of your weekly contracted hours to use towards your study, in order to focus on the educational side of your apprenticeship. This will include a mixture of interactive webinars and face to face study sessions.
This apprenticeship will give you an excellent start to your career, to provide you with a foundation that could lead to higher level qualifications upon completion of your apprenticeship.
- 5 GCSEs A*-C (9-4) including Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.
- Alongside 3 A-Levels at grades C and above, or equivalent qualifications.