Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Data Analyst Apprentice position, you will be working alongside the Digital Marketing team, joining a dynamic and innovative team with offices in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre.
- Identity interesting data stream, tabulate or graph, assist the team on implementing and checking to make sure output is accurate
- Overlay data sets to produce some “no brainer” stats for the Sales and Digital Marketing role
- Understanding of wordpress helpful
- Ability to draw relevant graphs and visualise desired outputs
- Once established, help to build relevant data sets that we can use in our monthly Newsletter
- Qualification or experience within IT or in a similar position A logical thinker who is good at problem solving
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
Additional Information: 37.5 hours per week£10,000 - £14,000
To join a well-respected and innovative company working in a boutique office in the centre of Edinburgh
Important Information“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.