Data Analyst Apprentice - London (SE1) - 4553
RM Education is the leading provider of IT software &services to the Education sector. In the RM Managed Services team, we want to be the ICT support partner for our schools, not just a supplier.
We pride ourselves as being at the heart of Education. With over 40 years of supporting technology in education, our history is as inspiring as our future.
We are currently recruiting for an apprentice to join our team of Data Analysts within RM Results. RM Results is the Assessment and Data services division of RM Education. Our Clients include the Department for Education, Cambridge Assessment and AQA. You will join a team that is passionate about making a difference to education and you will help to support educational policy through analysis of data and quality assurance.
Responsibilities and duties
As an apprentice, you'll have the challenges of our business plus the support of your colleagues. You will have a real job from day one of starting with RM, whilst continuing your learning with a training provider at a local training centre. Working in a team where you'll get a great insight into how the business works, you'll earn a salary whilst gaining practical work experience within your chosen discipline.
- Liaise with the customer to ensure requirements are specified and agreed by maintaining a detailed understanding of the processes and business rules which are applied to data through the systems and services that RM Results provides to its customers
- Undertake new and existing projects ensuring the delivery of data and interactive deliverables to time and schedule
- Play a role in communicating delivery requirements to wider project team
- Identify and ensure processes are in place to effectively quality assure data throughout the delivery process including the interactive outputs provided through business intelligence systems
- Promote data understanding across RM Results - particularly in the system test and development teams
- Identify processes and process improvements through which the different elements of data quality can be improved
Required skills and qualities
- Hard working
- Keen interest in IT
- Works well as an individual as well as part of a team
- Happy to help on the phone and face to face
6 x GCSE ( or equivalent)at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English ( or equivalent)at grade D or above
- Work hours vary between 8am-5pm &9am-6pm,
- Monday to Friday
- Career progression
- A salary increase
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply