Data Analyst Apprentice - Moorgate
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- To provide data analysis support
- Develop and produce exception reports to maintain highest levels of data quality.
- Support the collation of quarterly claim returns.
- Maintain and update real time performance information..
- Attend events as and when required to generate publicity.
- Showcase best practice and good news stories.
- Support the team with data processing and participant tracking.
- Assist in the delivery of services.
- Contact participants involved in initiatives to track and record their progress.
- Assist in the development and delivery of specific projects.
- Maintain effective records and databases
- Arrange meetings, update diaries etc.
- Other duties which are broadly consistent with the job description and level of the post.
- Provide cover within the team as required.
- Equality and Diversity
Comply with the Equality and Diversity policies and relevant legislation.
- Health & Safety
- Take responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of yourself, and your working environment.
- Actively follow the Health & Safety Policy, Procedures and Safe Systems of work.
- Minimum of Grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English.
- Willingness to undertake relevant training to achieve NVQ Level 3 Standard
- Ability to use Word and Excel to produce reports and performance MI.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use a variety of digital systems.
- Able to manage own workload and meet deadlines and targets.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Customer focused.
- Enjoys working within a team.
- Experience of using Social Media
- Experience of dealing with customers
- Experience of working in a social housing environment
- Adopts a common sense approach to service delivery and problem solving
- Understands the diversity of ASG customer base and applies the principles of Equality to their work.