Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. Our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. Our employees follow our values by continuously demonstrating bias for action, being innovators at heart, and always putting partnerships first. Working for HPE is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to contribute to driving the continued success of HPE in the UK&I marketplace.
Within HPE sits the Aruba Business Unit. Aruba is the networking division of HPE; providing solutions for the mobile era. Aruba was founded sixteen years ago and has experienced exponential growth. We still very much retain our unique ‘start-up’ culture.
We are currently looking for bright and ambitious people to join our Pre Sales organisation as an Aruba Pre-Sales Apprentice. This is a role which is central to the success of our organisation offering a unique insight into how we drive and develop our business. You will be working across our Aruba sales teams to ensure customer satisfaction, financial performance and operational excellence.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities. If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
- Liaising with sales specialists and account managers to implement and monitor business initiatives and activities
- Understand the Aruba portfolio of products
- Compose costed solutions
- Deliver proof of concept (POC) with clients
- Use Aruba tools to deliver data visualisation across a number of networking platforms
- Formulate python to aid restAPI configurations across a number of networking platforms
- Formulate python scripting to visualise networking scenarios
- Present Aruba solutions to potential customers
Desirable Skills & Personal Qualities:
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively using different mediums
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate in a team environment
- Positive work ethic/ attitude
- Drive, resilience & enthusiasm
- Intermediate / expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to demonstrate some work experience or participation in meaningful extra-curricular activities.
5 GCSE's at A*-C including Maths & English Language
A Level or Level 3 qualification in Maths, Computing or IT i.e. A Level Computing, BTEC L3 in IT etc.
If you do not have either of these qualifications then work experience of 2+ years in a business environment can be substituted.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.