Data Analyst Apprenticeship
MM&K is a leading independent consultancy specialising in the planning, design, implementation, and administration of business-driven pay and reward strategies.
Founded in 1973, MM&K initially focused on directors’ and senior executive remuneration, but over the years we have added other services to support our clients’ needs and advice and assistance with:
- The implementation of employee share plans and employee trusts
- The management and administration of those plans
- The design and implementation of incentive and performance management schemes below senior executive level
- The development of all employee plans, e.g. SAYE, discretionary share options, long term incentives (LTIP), and Share Incentive Plans
We are looking to recruit an apprentice data analyst who will work alongside the Head of Analysis to deliver solutions for the Consulting team. The successful candidate will be able to show their analytical capabilities to provide and produce comprehensive data analysis for the Consulting team and ultimately the Client. Good communication skills are essential.
This is a Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship and represents a great opportunity for the successful candidate to grow with the company. If you have the ambition to make a real difference and have the requisite skills, we would love to hear from you.
- In liaison with the Head of Analysis, draw up project plans for specific projects, agree with internal ‘clients’ their requirements for it and negotiate completion timescale with a view to other commitments
- Work in co-operation with internal ‘clients’ to complete accurate and checked work within agreed timescale.
- Co-operate with Head of Analysis to spread workload when necessary
- In liaison with Head of Analysis, draw up project plans for assigned remuneration surveys which meet the overall publication deadlines
- Project-manage allocated surveys or survey activities to keep to agreed plan.
- Carry out personally marketing, data collection, checking and cleansing, data analysis and the production of report tables and charts
- Propose and implement improvements to survey analysis processes and system to increase speed and efficiency
- Ensure self-checking and provide ‘audit trails’ and explanation notes in all analysis work.
- Support sales, marketing, data collection and production of remuneration surveys
- Client support in use and interpretation of survey data
- Analysis of pay and incentive data both from proprietary surveys and published data, including from Directors’ Remuneration Reports
- Research and analysis in consulting & marketing projects
- Other research activities as needed
Ideally educated to A-Level standard in relevant subjects e.g. mathematics, economics, business (however will accept applicants with strong GCSEs in relevant subjects).
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum.
- Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Life cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
Career progression with potential for a permanent position once the Level 4 Apprenticeship has been completed.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.Sign-up or log in to apply