Data Analyst Apprenticeship - Level 3/4 - Derby
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Derby remove
Data Analyst Apprentice - Level 4 - Derby
Qualifications needed - 2 A-levels or advanced apprenticeship
Closing Date - applications are open until 29th April 2019, however we reserve the right to remove adverts should the roles be filled before this date.
About Balfour Beatty and what we do?
Do you want to work for a worldwide, market leading Company? A company that has delivered some of the most iconic projects, globally over the last 100 years, with market leading capabilities across the construction, services and rail sectors? Then we have an amazing opportunity for you – based right here in Derby.
We have a new exciting opportunity to work as a Data Analyst Apprentice, on our Apprenticeship scheme for a 18 month fixed term contract. Data Analyst Apprentices will be required to work as part of a versatile Plant & Logistics team, focusing on data analysis, using systems and software to generate data for management information for our clients.
What the apprenticeship will offer:
Balfour Beatty offers a comprehensive training programme as a Data Analyst Apprentice with the opportunity of completing industry recognised vocational qualifications. You will provide effective, efficient, confidential and comprehensive data analysis support to our business. Following successful completion of the apprenticeship, we will look to explore further opportunities within Balfour Beatty and further development of you and your career.
What you'll be doing
Your responsibilities as a Data Analyst Apprentice will include:
- Develop your skills in IT and data analysis
- Work towards completion of the formal apprenticeship programme through NVQ framework
- Assist in the gathering of data from various systems and software tools
- Assist in the creation and distribution of management information reports
- Working with clients to understand their unique reporting requirements
- Working with large data sets
- Effective record keeping, filing and updating KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Produce timely and accurate internal reports as agreed with line manager
- Provide general administration support to line manager and wider team
Who we're looking for
- Strong interest in IT and in developing your analysis skills
- Good existing level of IT and computing skills
- Communication, interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Strong desire for personal development
- Time management
- Good problem solving skills
- Results focused and driven
- 2 A levels or completion of Advanced Apprenticeship
Why work for us
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. Your professional institution fees and training will be covered.
For more information about what you can expect as a Balfour Beatty Apprentice and what’s involved in the scheme visit the website here and view the profiles of our current apprentices across the Group.Sign-up or log in to apply