Data Analyst - Strategy + Planning (London)
- Higher Apprenticeship
- London remove
BT Enterprise have around 1.2 million customers. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
As a Data Analyst you’ll:
- Support data-driven decision making through the provision of data analysis & statistical targeting solutions.
- Be accountable for informing business activities through the development of customer segmentation, propensity models and insight.
- Identify, collect and migrate data to/from a range of internal and external systems
- Manipulate and link different data sets as required
- Interpret and apply the organisations data and information security standards, policies and procedures to data management activities
- Use a range of analytical techniques such as data mining, time series forecasting and modelling techniques to identify and predict trends and patterns in data
- Assist with production of performance dashboards and reports
- Assist with data quality checking and cleansing
Higher apprenticeship - London
Entry requirements (all apprenticeships)
Higher apprenticeship - You’ll need to achieve (or be on course to achieve) two A-Levels with a minimum of C grades ideally in STEM subjects. You’ll also need a minimum of four GCSEs at grades 4-9 (C or above) including English Language and Maths.
Equivalent qualifications are accepted.Sign-up or log in to apply