Data Officer Apprentice
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
ENGINEERING & TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
You will learn the required Digital Project Admin skills including:
- Understand Agile project management methodologies.
- Use digital communication tools including email, CRM Systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Be responsible for using and updating digital collaborative tools such as Trello and Slack.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Proactively capture all relevant market information from candidate registrations and map the information to the company database (including present & previous employers, referees etc).
- Generate job leads and hiring manager names and forward onto relevant consultants.
- Identify prospective clients by researching the market to identify clients of interest.
- Research target customers using all online & offline tools and then mapping the information into the database.
- Manage and maintain the quality and integrity of data on the system.
- Ensure data is coded correctly and can be utilised for marketing activities.
- Identify any missing information and correct.
- Analyse the data and produce meaningful output in dashboard format to enable decision making and strategy.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role. The Data Officer role is an essential part of the team dynamics, fully supporting operational processes, and providing market knowledge to ensure that the team & location can function to its maximum productivity.Sign-up or log in to apply