Data Verification Administrator
Starting salary £18,532.80 plus, monthly bonus of up to £220
Lead Forensics are one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We can identify other businesses who have been visiting our client’s websites and help them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We know that every business-to-business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates.
The Data Verification team focus on ensuring the Business Data we hold is accurate and provides a high level of information including website links, office locations and key contact information. Due to the success and growth of Lead Forensics we concentrate on adding new Business Data on daily basis to grow our internal databases.
Due to growth across the Lead Forensics group we are now looking for highly motivated individuals who are looking for an opportunity to either move into or grow within a data focused career. We will offer full training and support so, prior experience within this industry is not a requirement.
A little about the role:
- Conducting research to capture vital business information
- Capturing this information and accurately inputting into our CRM system
- Working to set processes with a high attention to the detail
- Working towards fixed targets with a flexible approach
A little about you:
- Previous experience in a data entry or inputting role would be an advantage but, isn’t essential
- High attention to detail and being able to work accurately with comprehensive processes is essential to success
- Computer literate with the willingness to learn new programmes and processes
- Ability to work towards pre-set targets or goals in a professional setting
- Desire to develop professionally and grow across our organisation
- Comfortable working on solo focuses but, still contributing in a team setting
Why Lead Forensics?
- Receive a competitive base salary of £18,532.80 plus a monthly bonus of up to £220 directly linked to your own performance in role
- Opportunity to progress within a data career, receiving first class training and support to advance through the business
- Take some time out with our holiday policy; start off with 20 days plus BH, increasing with each year of service (capped at 24)
- Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year!)
- Give back to the wider community with 2.5 paid Charity days, volunteer days, fundraisers, charity events
- Receive benefits such as; the Employee Assistance Programme, free on-site parking, free gym on-site as well as weekly circuits, spinning and yoga classes
- When we are allowed to celebrate together join our; Company socials, Regatta, Family Fun day, subsidised Ski trip, Christmas parties
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch.