Database Developer Apprentice - Marylebone
Not taking applications
- Employment & Training
- Academic & Education
DATABASE DEVELOPER APPRENTICE – MARYLEBONE – NW1
Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with Tech City Stars could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
To provide an efficient and effective level of support to the business. As this is an apprentice post, the job holder will be required to work on various marketing projects to develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of work within the department.
This will be via on the job training and formal training to establish knowledge and understanding.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Supporting the smooth running of the marketing and communications process
• Working with the company database to source, update and organise records
• Creating mailing groups for specific target audiences
• Creating marketing campaigns for new and existing projects
• Assisting with digital, event and media marketing
• Supporting production and maintenance of company websites
• Answering enquiries and take messages where necessary
• Assisting the Operations Director with any ad hoc project work
• Liaising with colleagues regarding the current live projects
• Being a flexible and supportive team member
• Maintaining strict confidentiality at all times
• Attending and taking part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with/who are;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- Minimum GCSE Grade of C in Maths and English
- Flexible, hardworking and organised individual who can work efficiently under deadlines.
- A creative flair and good attention to detail
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on Tech City Stars, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website – www.techcitystars.co
ABOUT TECH CITY STARS
Tech City Stars helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices are able to choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways – Digital Marketing, IT Support & Networks and Web & Software Development. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, Tech City Stars puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well – hey presto – YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!Sign-up or log in to apply