Degree Apprenticeship 2017
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Sponsored Degrees
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Level 6
- Level 7
Fujitsu have a fantastic new opportunity for college leavers to join Fujitsu as an apprentice and undertake a degree apprenticeship programme with Winchester University, giving you the chance to earn money and gain a degree at the same time. Your role would be based at one of our Fujitsu offices and will also involve you attending lectures at Winchester University to complete a BSc (Hons) Digital & Technology Solutions degree over a 4 year period.
Salary and Benefits:
- Tuition fees paid by Fujitsu
- Competitive salary (minimum of £17,000 upwards)
- Structured annual pay rise according to performance
- Bonus upon completion of degree (higher if you gain a 1st)
- Funding for books
- Where appropriate, travel to university to be paid
- 25 days annual leave
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible benefits
- 280 UCAS Points (or equivalent) (112 in new Tariff)
- Grade C or above in English and Maths GCSE
- Experience in or an interest in IT
Before you apply have a think about...
- Why you think the degree apprenticeship is right for you
- What you think you can bring to the role
- Why Fujitsu will be the best place for you
- Make sure you do your research on us before submitting your application to ensure we are the right fit for you!