Delivery Consultant Apprentice - Vauxhall - SW8
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with Future LDN could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy atmosphere and help with the smooth running of an office. You will gain an insight of how the business works and contribute to creating a positive image of the company. The LDN Grp helps young people in the UK achieve their dream apprenticeships by simple steps.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Meet the minimum Company standards including telephone times, and number of: new requirements, interviews etc (as outlined in the company manual).
· Maintain Company Professional Standards (see separate document in handbook).
· Candidate attraction: Develop networks of skilled candidates through the use of market research, market mapping, headhunting and referrals generation.
· Arrange interviews (sending out Colleague pro-forma interview letters and job descriptions) and handle offers.
· Use Colleague (CRM) throughout the full recruitment process including adding companies/contacts, updating contacts, adding requirements, sending cvs, arranging interviews.
· Use job boards, advertising, Linked In, networking & referrals to search for Candidates. Screen candidates thoroughly, using forms such as requirement forms and screening forms.
· Improve market knowledge of technical and business areas through research, reading, training etc.
· Construct a daily plan on Outlook Calendar to include periods set aside for canvassing, resourcing, research, interviews, tenders etc
· Maintain and increase personal billings, setting and achieving various financial and non-financial targets
· Support Team Leaders and Divisional Managers with implementing Company policies/decisions in public and assist with implementation of new initiatives.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with;
· Communication skills, including excellent written (e.g. spelling, punctuation) & verbal English, good listening abilities and well-structured emails.
· Basic mathematics and numeracy including ability to calculate percentages.
· PC literate including knowledge of how to use MS Word and Outlook.
· Excellent understanding of how to conduct Boolean searches on Colleague and other recruitment sites.
· Problem solving and lateral thinking. Ability to consider a problem and develop effective solutions.
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on Future LDN, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website – www.futureldn.co
ABOUT FUTURE LDN
Future LDN helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices are able to choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways – Digital Client Services, Digital Project Admin and Digital Finance. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, Future LDN puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well – hey presto – YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!Sign-up or log in to apply