Edmondson’s IT Services is an IT support company that offers top-quality IT services and support too small to medium-sized businesses of every sector in Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
At Edmondson’s IT Services, our customers’ goals are our goals, too. We will always give sound, impartial information, and advice regardless of what’s simplest or most profitable for us.
We aim to be the region’s most advanced and trusted IT service provider. With our team of experienced and certified IT technicians, advanced and constantly evolving internal applications and monitoring systems, we focus on preventing IT issues rather than resolving them when they’ve already impacted.
The successful apprentice will be working closely with the existing Digital Marketing team to promote the business using digital techniques. The role will require a creative individual who is happy to help create and design eye-catching content. You will then learn about how to use this content in the digital world to promote the organisation's services to new and existing clients.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Implement digital campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Respond to inquiries using online and social media platforms
- Assist with the implementation of the organisations marketing objectives
- Assist with a range of tasks potentially including:
- Search marketing,
- Search engine optimisation,
- Email marketing,
- Web analytics and metrics,
- Mobile apps and pay-per-click.
- Feedback analysis and information to the management team to inform short and long-term digital communications, strategies, and campaigns
- Measure and evaluate the success of digital marketing activities
- Assisting with the creation and development of graphics and layouts for company website and products
- Writing blog content for website and social media
- Using design tools to create online content, such as advertisements, artwork, social media graphics, and interactive web content
Desired candidate skills and qualities:
- Interested in and familiar with social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) management
- Some experience with Microsoft Office is highly advantageous
- Problem solver and self-organised
- Be punctual and good at time management
- Work well as part of a team
- Eye for detail
- Strong creative skills
- Keen ability to learn
- Determined and enthusiastic
Desired qualification requirements:
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
£12,500 per annum.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.