This is a Microsoft Dynamics and Gold Certified Partners supplier. Developing organisations by unifying their technology to work in harmony by evolving the business using intelligent software, for process automation, audience interaction and team collaboration.
We are currently looking for a passionate and energetic individual to complete a role with our creative IT Company based in Central London.
The role will be technically and operationally diverse, with liaison between suppliers, clients, management, support staff, and operational colleagues. The primary function will be to provide 1st or 2nd Level support customer end-users and log the case notes and time undertaken into our Microsoft Dynamics CRM case management system, for which we customise in-house.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Remote Helpdesk: Monitor helpdesk requests from clients and operations team, providing solutions to the issues remotely or onsite. Entering timesheets as per the customers support program.
- Following, creating and updating knowledge base art on job completion if required.
- Following tasks assigned from case templates for standardised builds of PC’s, Mobile Devices, Users, etc.
- Onsite Support: If necessary, provide clients onsite support as per client contract, liaising with other team members and adhering to client Service Level Agreement.
- Site Installation: Installations onsite will be required, and where provided, gaining customer signatures for sign-off of such work. Typically following guidance provided by senior team members, such as pre-installation data sheets, tasks assigned to you via the helpdesk system, or provided written tasks from senior team members, such as Solution Architects.
- Research and Development: To research and test new systems and technologies in-house, and onsite with clients when authorised. As partners with many technology leaders, we must maintain a high level of insight on their roadmaps.
- In-house Systems: to help implement and maintain VEN Systems’ internal operations.
- Maintain the CRM Database (Vip) – all our customer objects are recorded in our CRM System, and accessible for customers through our internet portal. We maintain a history of transactions made for every user, PC, mobile device, telephone extension, SIM card, DDI, sharer, licence, etc.
Initially, the support will mainly focus on desktop operating systems, Microsoft Office/Office 365, mobile devices and fixed line/VoIP extensions. Over time, and based on successful progression, Server and Networking infrastructure duties will be handed over.
- GCSE Mathematics - C or above
- GCSE English - C or above
- GCSE or GVNQ Equivalent in Computer Science or similar
Training will be provided on new systems. On best endeavour, we expect 3-hours per week to be dedicated to learning. All costs of exams undertaken to support the role will be paid as part of your expense account.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.