Located at Baylis Business Centre on Stoke Poges Lane, Slough; Doctor Tech has been providing computer repairs and managed IT Support for many years. We deliver IT services and solutions for business as well as personal.
- Hardware Troubleshooting: Desktops, Laptops, NAS Drives, Printers, Routers, Projectors
- Software troubleshooting: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Printer drivers, Scanning Apps, Sage, Windows, macOS, Remote support, OS Upgrades
- Gain experience in: Windows 10, macOS (High Sierra/Mojave)
- Gain awareness of: Windows Xp, Vista, 7,8,10. Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) onwards
- Office Applications: Office Suite, Outlook 2007/2010/2011/2013/2016/365
- Open Office Maintenance: System check-ups, troubleshooting, resolving technical issues
- Tools used: Take Control, Teamviewer, CCleaner, Glarys, Hard Drive Sentinel, Gandalf, Drive DX
- Our ideal candidate is someone who already has experience working within a company IT environment
- Experience in fixing Windows, networking, printers, Word, Excel and internet problems
- Should be fully capable of problem analysis and resolution without colleague support
- Excellent presentation and good customer service skills are paramount.
- Must have an inquisitive mind, be analytical and be able to learn quickly.
- Driving skills essential.
- Candidate must have own car as driving will be a major part of the role.
Training will be given for Apple Mac support.
More experienced candidates will be considered for a supervisor role.
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm / 9.30-6pm / 10am-6.30pm,
- Occasional Saturdays 10am-2pm.
- Company pension scheme – Nest Fuel payments for site visits Contribution to car insurance
- Occasional working from home.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.