Despatch Stock Co-ordinator
International Timber offers an unrivalled depth and breadth of timber and timber products to the construction, joinery and manufacturing sectors. We specialise in the import, processing and distribution of softwoods and hardwoods from around the world to offer our customers throughout the UK excellent choice, value, availability and service.
Our Despatch/Stock Coordinators are required to complete all dispatch documentation, ensuring that all paperwork follows company procedures and is accurate showing attention to detail.
The ideal candidate must be computer literate and hold good communication skills. Good time keeping and the ability to be flexible in this role is a necessity. Accurately process delivery advice notes, including works orders where required, daily filing of advice notes and picking notes. Following the process for all Customer Returns, Collections and Discrepancies, ensuring all are logged and sent to the relevant persons.
- Locating PODs as and when requested
- Completing the daily performance log
- Assisting daily on customer queries and abeyances
- Completing transport log for advice notes, to ensure all PODs are recorded back into site.
- Posting PODs to central on a weekly basis
- Keeping the transport board up to date, recording start/finish times for loading, and trailer numbers
- Supervising the entrance and exit barriers
- Assisting with the goods inward process
- Ensuring all visitors sign in to site, and have completed the relevant Health and Safety forms
- Assisting with daily physical load checks
- Taking images of Load checks, and logging/saving onto the system common drive
- To assist in periodic stocktakes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good health and safety awareness
- Good IT and system skills eg. Kerridge, excel.
- Product knowledge preferred.
- Good logic and organisational skills.
- Ability to create credibility with operational team.
- Create and develop appropriate systems to meet business needs.
- Able to provide timely and accurate information to agreed deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Adherence to Chain of Custody requirements
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Keeping customer credits to a minimum due to despatch/picking errors
- PODs are sent to central to meet Business Controls weekly audit
- Daily performance is completed to a daily target
- Accuracy of transport board to maximise efficiency on site
- All Customer returns, collections and discrepancies are logged for stock manager to visualise
Sign-up or log in to apply