This is an easy going but HIGHLY goal and target driven company. The people at the company are there to not just work, but to produce.
The company is constantly growing and is looking to advance it's team of highly valued staff. Everyone is treated as an individual concentrating on their strengths and passions to help them become even better at their job.
- Assisting developers with all daily tasks
- Executing coding tasks
- Helping Project managers with website management and tweaking
- General assistance around the office in whatever area needs extra pair of hands
- Developing better coding skills by testing websites and coding up pages
- Coding work appropriate and according to the level of skill
- Testing websites
- Uploading data to a website
- Helping with any tweaks required
- General office assistance
- Assisting customers where possible
- Lots of passion/interest in coding
- Good communicator
- Comfortable in a fast pace environment
- Not afraid of hard work
- Committed to the job
6 x GCSE ( or equivalent)at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English ( or equivalent)at grade D or above
Working week -
Salary - GBP 140 per week ( negotiable based on knowledge &experience)
- Pay reviewed in every 6 months
- Possible commission/bonuses
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.