Digital Account Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Sales and Marketing
- Advertising & PR
- London remove
Media & Advertising
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
- Working on a diverse spectrum of projects, with a focus on supporting the delivery of strategically focussed websites and digital campaigns
- Supporting the briefing of our design and development teams
- Supporting the team to ensure each project delivers against clear objectives
- Assisting with the creation of project pitches to clients
- Assisting with ongoing analysis and reporting
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so
You will be expected to attend a broad range of workshops to support your development including:
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis
- Emerging & Future Technologies
- Effective Business Communication
- Tech Tools
- Emotional Intelligence
- Power of Excel
- Improving Customer Experience (Service Orientation)
- Becoming a Leader
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role. PMA Digital are looking for a Digital Account Apprentice. You will work across a number of exciting projects, fostering brilliant client relationships through creativity, technical knowledge & impeccable attention to detail.Sign-up or log in to apply