Clydeforth Engineers and Contractors are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and hardworking person to join their busy office.
We are looking for someone who is confident on the phone, not afraid of a challenge and who is willing to learn.This position will be supported by a Digital Applications Support apprenticeship delivered by QA. You will mentored by the office manager from Clydeforth Engineers and a QA Assessor to guide you through the qualification and work challenges.
The Digital Administration Apprentice will support the Office Manager with the running of the Office, Quality Management, Health and Safety duties and responsibilities. Alongside your role, you will complete a Digital Applications Support apprenticeship delivered by QA.This will be a mixture of peer mentoring, work-based assessment and classroom training.
Key systems used:
- Microsoft - Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Sage - Accounts system.
- You will be based in the Clydeforth Engineer’s Head Office supporting the Office Manager
- You will responsible for using Sage to manage the company’s accounts
- Inputting data to raise invoices on Sage and ensuring that purchases are correctly billed by suppliers
- Using Sage to manage the purchase ledger for all client projects
- Credit Control responsibilities including chasing up invoices
- Using Microsoft Excel to create cost analysis reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Inputting employees’ hours on Microsoft Excel to correctly calculate wages
- Responding to all internal and external communications including email in a suitable professional manner
- Answering all customer calls in polite and professional manner
- Responding to all customer emails using Microsoft Outlook
- Helping out with other administration duties when required and using all Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
- Ambitions to start an administration career with a strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Good attention to detail with problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate with internal personnel and external suppliers
- Strong computer and digital skills
- Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm (Friday 8am - 1pm)
- GBP 6 per hour
- 28 days holiday
Future Career Progression:
- A permanent position will be offered after successfully completing the Digital Applications Apprenticeship.
- A salary review upon completion of apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.