Molendinar Park Housing Association provides homes for rent in the Bellgrove, Bridgeton, Castlemilk and Dalmarnock areas of Glasgow. It also provides low cost home ownership opportunities through Shared Ownership and Shared Equity.They prioritise client needs by responding quickly and without delayto complete the jobwhilst maintaining high standards .You will assist in the daily workload of the admin teamsupporting the daily workload and communicating effectively between different members of staff.
- Maintain, create and make changes in company databases using internal CRM Data input and reporting to specialist 'Homemaster' software system
- Updating Contractor data on system
- Continuously develop to be able to maintain a high consistent quality of work
- IT Duties & System tasks using internal software
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner
- Continually developpersonal skills and knowledge
- UtilisingMicrosoft Office systems including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint in day to day role to communicate internally & externally
- General admin & reception duties
- Answering telephone internally & externally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident communication skills
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- GBP 9 per hour
- 34 Hours per week
- 28 days annual leave including public holidays
- Continued training
Future Career Progression:
- Potential to grow within the team and develop career , taking on new tasks and benefiting from further training
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.