Are you looking to start a Digital Administration Apprenticeship with one of leading Scottish business based in Airdrie?Yes? Apply today. Soltyre are looking for you!
We are Scotland's leading tyre specialist. We deliver a professional and reliable service to haulage, construction, fleet companies and many more. We are now looking for a confident and hardworking individual to join our busy Receptionist team.
The Digital Administration Apprentice will be working for the reception and administration team. You will be working with a variety of different systems to ensure the smooth running of Soltyre’s operations. Alongside your role, you will complete a Digital Applications Support apprenticeship delivered by QA.This will be a mixture of peer mentoring, work-based assessment and classroom training.
Key systems used:
- Microsoft - Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Tyresoft - Accounts / stock system.
- You will be based in the reception/administration team and report to the Group Administration Manager
- Managing, recording and updating all stock requirements on Tyresoft
- Inputting all data on Tyresoft to accurately raise and bill customers accurately
- Inputting purchase invoices onto Tyresoft and ensuring that purchases are correctly billed by suppliers
- Using suppliers & manufacturers online portals to order the correct size and tyres for customers
- Responding to all internal and external communications including email in a suitable professional manner
- Answering all customer calls in polite and professional manner and responding to all customer emails using Microsoft Outlook'
- Helping out with other administration duties when required and using all Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
- Ambitions to start an administration career with a strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high degree of accuracy is a prime requirement in this post, an inquisitive mind supported by problem solving outlook and an ability to communicate with internal personnel and external suppliers.
- Strong computer and digital skills
- Monday- Friday 9am - 5pm (Saturday 8am - 12pm)
- 1 hour lunch
- GBP 6.45 per hour
- GBP 13,416 per year
- 28 days holiday
Future Career Progression:
- A permanent job opportunity will be available after successfully completing the Digital Applications
- A salary review is subject to successful completion of Digital Applications Support Apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.