Kare Plus pride themselves on providing quality care solutions throughout Glasgow and are looking for someone who is confident and hardworking to join the team.You will be working closely with the two Directors, with enhanced responsibility and excellent career progression, assisting with recruitment processes as well as general administrative tasks. Sound like the right role for you? We want to hear from you.
Please note: The successful candidate will have a trial period of 1 month.
- Filing and updating an in-house IT system New Care and social media platforms
- Assisting with recruitment processes and HR compliance checks
- Assisting with invoicing and finance duties - payroll and debt management
- Scheduling/allocating staff members and managing the in-house booking system
- Answering the telephone in a friendly, professional and polite manner and assisting clients/staff with queries
- Liaising with clients and site visits
- Staff management/monitoring General administrative duties
On completion of the apprenticeship you will be awarded with an SCQF Level 6 in Digital Application Support.
- A great telephone manner
- Ambitious and hard working
- Ability to work independently as well within a team
- Monday- Friday
- 9am-5pm (negotiable around work life balance)
- Future Career Progression
- GBP 4.20 per hour
- 28 days paid annual leave including Bank Holidays Work within an exciting, young, dynamic company
- Excellent career progression and work like balance
- Gym Membership
- Fun Friday Duvet Birthdays
Future Career Progression:
- Significant scope to further career development into a management position for the right candidate.
- Increased salary on completion of apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.