This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future career. You will be working for...A company with showrooms all over Scotland and in Ireland. They provided a wide range of solid woods, engineered boards, laminates and tiles making them the ideal one stop shop, for every flooring need, as well as flooring accessories.
This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career with progression opportunities available for the right candidateBe part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion. An online flooring retailer are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join their busy team to work with their accounts and administration department.
- Collect and investigate account data and generate financial reports
- Daily use of Sage accounting software
- Update spreadsheets on a daily basis using Microcom packages
- Input invoicesReconciling customer accounts and allocating payments
- Maintain complete online filing system to support financial records
- Track and maintain Inventory records General Admin duties
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Must be PC literate and able to use Microsoft packages including: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Works well within a team and is self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Adopts a methodical and systematic approach to work and time management
- Has good attention to detail and accuracy
GBP 180 per weekOn site parking
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.