Digital Administration Apprentice - Tower Hamlets
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Tower Hamlets remove
Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with Future LDN could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy atmosphere and help with the smooth running of an office. You will gain an insight of how the business works and contribute to creating a positive image of the company. The LDN Grp helps young people in the UK achieve their dream apprenticeships by simple steps.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Perform general administrative duties under the supervision of the Office Manager to support operational staff across the business.
· Ensure that the office is kept presentable at all times, including regular checks of the presentation of meeting rooms and breakout spaces.
· Meet and greet clients and other visitors to the office and notify the person that they are visiting of their arrival.
· Manage stationery stock ensuring that appropriate levels of stationery are always available to members of the team.
· Order books for the company library on behalf of other members of the team.
· Order stock for the fridge, including drinks and snacks. Arrange refreshments for fortnightly team social events.
· Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
· Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
· Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
· Minimum GCSE Grade of C in Maths and English
· A desire to work in fast paced sales environment
· Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
· Exceptional time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a team
· Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
· Pride in your work - You will have real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection.
· Real drive and ambition... we need people who want to grow with us.
· Initiative... You will be enterprising and eager to learn.
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on Future LDN, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website – www.futureldn.co
ABOUT FUTURE LDN
Future LDN helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices are able to choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways – Digital Client Services, Digital Project Admin and Digital Finance. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, Future LDN puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well – hey presto – YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!Sign-up or log in to apply