An excellent opportunity has arisen for a trainee digital administrative apprenticeship an accountancy firm who specialize in book keeping, payroll and final accounts. This is a great opportunity to train and develop your administrative skill set.
This company is well versed in taking on apprenticeships and can offer the right candidate long term career progression in various routes. They offer great support and career development. The successful candidate will be working towards achieving an SCQF level 6 in Digital Application Support through QA
- Scanning to electronic files.
- Assisting accountants with purchase ledger through sage
- Purchase & Sales Ledger through sage
- Raising sales invoices
- Data input into client databases
- Maintenance of accounting systems
- Other general admin support duties such as banking and cash reconciliations
- Well organized , motivated and eager to learn
- Good written and verbal communication
- Able to listen
- Ability to prioritize workload
Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm
2 days per week
GBP 4170 per annum
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.