Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting business systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as a Digital Application Support apprentice. Currently looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Administration Assistant forwell established all trades company with an excellent reputation which has been successfully serving Glasgow and Central Scotland since 1984. A well established all trades company with an excellent reputation which has been successfully serving Glasgow and Central Scotland since 1984. Does this sound like you? Passion for administration. Eager to learn new things.Ready to be challenged. If so then this could be the role for you. Since launching in 1984 C Hanlon they have become one of Scotlands most well established all trades companies. Due to continued growth, they are looking for their next administrative superstar to join their busy office in Thornliebank.
Working as part of the office support team your duties will include:
- Using Sage Accounting Software for customer account transactions
- Updating customer and job information on in house database system
- Using Microsoft packages on a daily basis in relation to updating spreadsheets and emailing
- Using online shared drives
- Allocation jobs on system to engineers/trade staff
- Answering calls from customers and helping with enquiries
- Candidates must have good communication skills
- Reliable and confident
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- You will have the ability to cope with multiple tasks in a calm and professional manner
- Team player
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- GBP 4.50-GBP 5 per hour dependent on experience
- On site parking
Future Career Progression: Progression opportunities available for the right candidate, could move into other departments. Salary review after 3 months and further increase on completion of qualification.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce. For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.