A company who are keen on developing junior employees from the ground up are on the lookout for their next rising star to join their busy office in Glasgow.Mullans Law Accountants Ltd have been in operation for over 40 years and have an established a reputation as one of the leading Law Accountancy firms in Scotland.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a hardworking and dedicated apprentice to provide office support to the wider team.
Providing office to support your role will include the following:
- Collating client files and uploading them to online bespoke system
- Using sage to invoice clients
- Daily use of Microsoft packages such as Outlook for emailing and excel to update data and information
- Helping to prepare files for courier delivery
- General admin duties such as answering telephone and helping with queries, typing letters etc
- Good telephone manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated and willingness to learn
- Organised and proactive
- Good time keeping
- Positive attitude
- 9am-5pm (35 hour week)
- GBP 11692 per year
- On site parking
Future Career Progression:
- Could progress to trainee law accountant
- Salary increase on completion of apprenticeship plus a guaranteed twice yearly bonus of at least 12 % of your monthly salary
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.