Fortis Hosting has arisen from over 30 years of combined experience from the Directors within the technology arena. We have extensive relationships nurtured over time with key vendors such as Microsoft and HP and have a proven track record with service provision within both the private and public sector (to include: Education, Charity and Local Government). We are different from many other IT companies because we are an IT Cloud company from inception. We were one of the first to identify a need in Cloud services and thanks to our foresight we now not only assist other businesses with their Cloud provision, but also act as a reseller for other IT companies branching into Cloud services for their own customers.
For over 5 years Fortis Hosting has been providing cloud, consultancy and IT support services. We pride ourselves on having our own resource to design, develop and build innovative ways to meet and exceed our customer challenges.
Lastly and certainly not least, security is fundamental in our strategies; all our cloud services and data are held and managed here in the UK where we can keep a close eye on things.
You will be involved in defining, designing, building and implementing digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention for our organisation.
You will be able to take control of Fortis’s digital strategy.
Responsibilities and duties:
Your day-to-day responsibilities could include…
- Design and implementing digital marketing campaigns
- Reporting on web analytics
- Blogging/Vlogging/Social Media
- PPC implementation and analysis
- Increasing Marketing reach and presence
- Creating newsletters and engaging content
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain a productive, professional and secure working environment
- IT Savvy / Creative marketing mind-set
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- 8 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
- Plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.