We are a well-established, market leading steel fabricator in the UK and Ireland.
We offer an extensive range of reinforcing steel products and services to the UK construction sector in a diverse range of sectors.
We supply steel reinforcement and accessories to the building and civil engineering industry. We operate from 3 sites nationally with locations worldwide and are a family owned and operated company. As a family orientated company, we rightly acknowledge that our employees and staff are the strongest assets of the company. In recognition of this, we endeavor to provide positive working environments and at all-times seek to encourage and mentor our staff.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a can-do attitude to join our team. This would suit someone who has an interest in construction and wants to learn the different elements of working in this industry.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Input of sales orders into management system
- Daily updating of various excel spreadsheets
- Processing invoices through CRM system
- Working to deadlines
- Using the system & excel to generate reports
- Updating client information onto the CRM System
- General administration
- Answering telephone calls from both Suppliers and Customers
- Must be confident, self-motivated and flexible
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good I.T. skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Able to adapt to change
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- £10,000 per year
- Full training provided
- Friendly working environment
- Small business and you will be working closely with directors
Future Career Progression:
- Progression throughout the team depending on where strengths lie
- Salary reviewed after completion of apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.