Digital Campaign Apprentice Executive
This is a fast-paced marketing agency based in Borden, Sittingbourne.
We require a pragmatic and skill Digital Campaign Executive to manage and deliver high quality marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients.
The individual must be passionate about marketing, especially digital marketing.
- Work with sales and account management team to deliver dynamic marketing campaigns
- Create attractive, high-quality and compelling email campaigns
- Stay current on design trends, software development and best practice
- Schedule and deliver campaign strategies
- Liaise with clients on an ongoing basis
- Ensure ROI for the client
- Participate creatively in proposal creation
- Produce intelligent data sets
- Despatch individual campaign reports
- Maintain quality control on design | data | copy
- Design responsive, effective and attractive email HTML campaigns
- Use data insights to iterate and learn quickly as to what is working
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team within tight deadlines
- An understanding of design fundamentals (typography, colour, layout) and success in creating engaging marketing collateral
- Experienced in using ESP’s a plus
- Understanding of HTML and CSS a plus
- An ability to come up with solutions to all sizes of problems
- Genuinely interested in marketing
- Demonstrable ability and passion for learning and self-improvement
- Interested in psychology
- Driven & motivated individuals
Those with good grades, GCSE Maths and English minimal.
£14,000 per annum.
Why join us?
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the UK
- Get a free Audible account for work-related books
- Attend least 3 parties every year (including our famous Summer BBQ)
- Eat and drinks from our free ‘unhealthy fridge’
- Play pool, table tennis, table football or our Sega Mega Drive at lunch times
- Work on genuinely exciting projects in a team of 8 people
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.