Digital Campaign Manager - Buckhurst Hill, Essex
notgoingtouni are the UK's leading website for school & college leavers looking at the alternatives to traditional university such as Apprenticeships, Traineeships, College Courses, Sponsored Degrees, Entry Level Jobs, etc. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our campaign management team.
As one of the leading organisations in the school & college leaver market we work with major 'blue chip' organisations through to regional businesses. You will be part of a key team required to deliver the notgoingtouni product and be the day to day face of the business providing the highest quality proactive campaign management/customer service.
• Manage existing client relationships
• Schedule advertising campaigns
• Update databases
• Schedule and create engaging social media content.
• Attend Careers Events
• Provide exceptional customer service; face to face, via email and over the telephone
• Technology literate
• Task focused
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Attention to detail
• Quick learner
• Flexible approach
Days of work: Monday to Friday
Hours of work: 9am – 5pm
Sign-up or log in to apply