Digital Carrier Relations Apprentice
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
euNetworks believe that every business will benefit from access to bandwidth without limits. Once you have clear and unlimited access to the entire digital universe, everything becomes possible.
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- Use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
- Support carrier relations team in quote, order and delivery processes.
- Support carrier relations team in the disconnections and renewals processes.
- Assisting in the development of Salesforce system to enhance and improve internal processes.
- Maintenance of the quote queues in SalesForce.
- Building relationships with the internal customers of the carrier relations team.
- Providing support in any other adhoc projects or tasks.