Digital Client Service Executive Apprentice - London Victoria - SW1E
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with Future LDN could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy atmosphere and help with the smooth running of an office. You will gain an insight of how the business works and contribute to creating a positive image of the company. The LDN Grp helps young people in the UK achieve their dream apprenticeships by simple steps.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Encourage and develop the company’s business and reputation with our existing client base through the provision of good customer support and client services
· Provide non-technical online support and training to all our clients by telephone, email and on-site
· Test software to ensure that bug fixes and development meet requirements
· Support our marketing activity and help to grow our database of qualified sales leads
· Provide general support and including general administrative tasks as required
· Provide assistance and help-desk support to our clients as required, to ensure that they achieve optimal value from our software
· Liaise with our clients’ clients, their colleagues, suppliers as required to support their use of the software
· Maintain help resources- creating and updating user manuals, creating help videos and configuring client’s help pages
· Test new development of our core software products
· Report and specify any bugs or faults identified on the software, liaise with our developers to ensure these bugs are fixed in a timely fashion and communicate with our clients over the timing and roll-out of fixes
· Support our sales and marketing activity including email, online activity, social media, written and verbal communications as instructed and as required
· Research, validate and record contact details for valid new sales leads on our sales database
· Administration tasks as required. Including ensuring our telephone answering service always have an up to date version of our diaries and creating and storing back-up files of our sales database and management systems
· Support clients with follow up calls, emails and assistance
· Act as ambassador in all dealings with current and potential client organisations to create positive client relations and encourage recommendations and referrals
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with;
· A winning mentality, unfazed by challenging targets
· Self-motivated and resourceful approach
· Innovative, solutions-driven mind-set
· Enthusiasm, energy and self-belief
· A commitment to high standards of service delivery
· Desire for accuracy
· Process driven
· Sense of humour
· Sense of urgency and/or competitiveness
· Excellent attention to detail and proven accuracy when completing tasks
· Highly Organised
· Excellent IT skills
· Technology driven
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on Future LDN, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website – www.futureldn.co
ABOUT FUTURE LDN
Future LDN helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices are able to choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways – Digital Client Services, Digital Project Admin and Digital Finance. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, Future LDN puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well – hey presto – YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!Sign-up or log in to apply