Digital Client Services Apprentice - Hackney
Not taking applications
- Employment & Training
- Academic & Education
Digital Client Services Apprentice – Hackney – E1
Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with Future LDN could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy atmosphere and help with the smooth running of an office. You will gain an insight of how the business works and contribute to creating a positive image of the company. The LDN Group helps young people in the UK achieve their dream apprenticeships by simple steps.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Provide assistance to the Client Team
- Work with transparency promoting synergy / open lines of communication between teams
- Managing and editing the CRM
- Setting up classes and attendees on the reservations system
- Originating invoices
- Managing expenses
- Planning Travel
- Setting the space for workshops
- Organising and attending events with the team and clients
- Continually looking to find ways to make the structure and organisation of the office more fluid
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries - give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties
- Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with;
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- Minimum GCSE Grade of C in Maths and English
- A desire to work in fast paced sales environment
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills Customer service minded
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
- Professional results driven approach
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and take initiative
- Team player
- Hands on & flexible approach
- Ability to working towards strict deadlines
- Keen and willing to learn
- Team player
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on Future LDN, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website – www.futureldn.co
ABOUT FUTURE LDN
Future LDN helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices are able to choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways – Digital Client Services, Digital Project Admin and Digital Finance. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, Future LDN puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well – hey presto – YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!Sign-up or log in to apply