Digital Client Success Apprentice
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Sales and Marketing
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
In this role you will work closely with a variety of teams across ROI Hunter organization - mostly with the Sales team, Marketing team and Product teams to develop relationships and drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities with strategic clients.
- Serve as the primary contact to existing and new clients.
- Help clients with platform adoption
- In cooperation with other team members develop and actively manage short-term account plans based on client's direct response marketing objectives
You will be expected to attend a broad range of workshops to support your development including:
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis
- Emerging & Future Technologies
- Effective Business Communication
- Tech Tools
- Emotional Intelligence
- Power of Excel
- Improving Customer Experience (Service Orientation)
- Becoming a Leader
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role. The Client Sucess Apprentice will establish and strengthen client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education, platform adoption & advertiser satisfaction.Sign-up or log in to apply