This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, energetic and bright individual who enjoys working as part of a team.Ideally suited to an ambitious and driven person who would like to embark on a career within the recruitment industry and can very quickly see a difference and an impact that they are having on developing their own role within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, determined individual to join a growing company that supports the learning and development of their staff.
This role will be well suited to a digitally savvy person that enjoys using a variety of digital platforms and is motivated by targets.As part of a successful 'In-house employee' development programme you will receive a commercially focussed training and induction program, during which time you can expect to receive on-going coaching.
You will be supported in the business by a highly experienced Mentor Recruiter to ensure that your training and development are fully in line with the company’s mission and vision. Xpress Recruitment are a specialist Hospitality, Retail, Sales and Tourismrecruitment company currently operating within the UK marketplace.We previously won the UK Caterer Best Employers in Hospitality and are a recognised 'Investors in People' organisation. The company is now looking at embarking on a UK expansion program with their online Community Site.
- Online Digital Marketing and product development
- Media and Marketing / Online Business Planning and implementation
- Communication & Social media impact on industry and key drivers covering : Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook
- Planned Email Marketing Campaigns via CRM system Hubspot
- Database Management and Administration
- Website : Blogs and SEO in relation to client activities
- International Student marketing and online engagement
- Working to KPI's and analysing activity reports
- Ideally in the last 1-2 years you will have been exposure to some initial working experience within the Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Leisure Retail High Street & Concessions at any level
- Able to demonstrate in your studies to date success in working to deadlines and targets.
- Driven by personal ownership within tasks and responsibilities
- Experience to date in being involved in planning and time management related projects
- A good understanding on IT / Social media and online technology
- Ability to be engaging and personable individual who displays confidence and takes pride in working with a customer focussed attitude.
- The ability to bounce back from disappointment
- Monday - Thursday 9am until 5.00pm
- Half day on Friday
- GBP 10,000 - GBP 14,000 per annum
- In house gym membership
- Generous holiday allowance
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.