innocent started with a simple mission: to make drinks that make it easy to do yourself some good. In 1999 we concocted a few smoothies in our kitchen and tested them on people at a music festival; today we’re blending every type of fruit & veg under the sun and selling drinks right across Europe. We have great ambitions: to show the world that you can build a successful business that cares about more than just profit, and to leave things better than we find them. We’re proud to call ourselves Europe’s favourite little healthy drinks company, but we’re still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in with the next, most exciting, part of our story.
what you'll be doing
Love social media? Love designing things, making things, filming things, photographing things and cramming loads of beans into a bottle? If you're answer to all of these is ‘I love them all, what's this about beans?' then this could be the job for you.
We’re on the hunt for a super creative Content Producer Apprentice who is brimming with excellent (and slightly weird) ideas and wants to bring them to life on our social media channels in loads of different, exciting ways.
As a social team, we produce a lot of stuff very quickly, so you'll be fast on your feet, ready to react to the world's latest internet-breaking moment and up for making content which our drinkers can't help liking and sharing. Have a look at our social media and see what you think. If you see it and think 'I could make stuff like this' or 'This is hilarious and probably award-winning, made by some creative geniuses' or 'This is really weird but I like it' then we want to hear from you.
Once your apprenticeship training officially kicks off, you’ll spend 20% of your time studying towards your Junior Content Producer– level 3 apprenticeship, which will take about 12- 15 months. This will be through a mix of e-learning; tutor sessions, and workshops. You’ll also have the opportunity to get involved in other projects and internal innocent training to help you develop further.
- Creating top-notch static content for our social teams and websites across different regions
- Creating video content and animation for innocent’s social media channels and website
- Crafting small-scale props for us to use in our social media content
- Producing video content and photography around the office (and sometimes out of the office too)
- Managing the basic back-end CMS of our UK website
- Managing the creation of our digital newsletters
- Brainstorming and sharing ideas with the rest of the Creative Team
- A natural talent for design and making cool stuff
- The ability to collaborate to conceive great ideas and bring them to life
- A creatively curious brain that wants to develop knowledge and skills along the way
- The ability to work within tight timings (be up for getting the glue and scissors out at a moment's notice)
- Enjoy working with your hands and making real-life props we use in our social content (this could be anything from fake packaging to little arrows and signs) that help represent the natural and imperfect style of our content
- Basic design skills and understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator
As a requirement for this apprenticeship you must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs A*- C, including Maths and English (4 or above in the new GCSE scales). We’ll be unable to consider candidates that already hold a qualification at level 3 or higher as a Content Producer (including formal training).
It’ll really tip the scales in your favour if you have these too (but don’t worry if not, we’ll train you up);
- Know-how when it comes to using a DSLR camera and filming equipment
- Tiptop editing skills to help us pull together film content quickly and creatively
- Motion graphics skills – preferably a good knowledge of Adobe After Effects for 2D computer and drawn animation
To work on social media for award-winning (genuinely, we swear - we've got the award on our mantelpiece) industry-leading social channels that are at the top of their game
To work in a fun, fast-paced team that doesn't take itself too seriously and argues with people about the colour of its blue juice for a living
To be part of (and shape) a strong and entrepreneurial creative & content team with a role that is at the heart of innocent's creativity and what our drinkers see from us day-to-day
As well as the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close on the 21st December. If you have some design work, or social media content you've made previously, feel free to ass this as a link/file in your application.
Salary: £21,500 per annum.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
We're all about building a workplace for the future here at innocent, we believe in equal opportunities and we celebrate diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be natural, and be the best versions of themselves.
You’ll help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent an inclusive and inspiring place to work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.