Levy McCallum are a full service marketing agency who are looking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic person to join the team and work closely with the director. The role is to support the director and the wider digital team using multiple systems. This will also be a client facing role as you will be out supporting the director at client meetings also. The ideal candidate fit for this role would be someone who is interested in working in the advertising/marketing are but looking for a real support role to get their foot in the door. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work with some exciting clients and learn from highly experienced people.
- Use the bespoke CRM system to find information on clients that they might not be working with as much as they were before
- Data entry to the system
- Digital support to the team as and when required
- Attending sales meetings with the director to learn the business
- Liaising with clients over the phone and using
- To manage the diary of the director for sales meetings using Microsoft Outlook
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to learn the business
- Must be able to deal with pressure and thrive working in a busy environment
- Must show initiative and enthusiasm for learning
Monday - Friday
9am - 5.30pm
Exceeds National Minimum Wage
Opportunity to work with exciting clients such as Tunnocks and other well known Scottish brands
Real chance to learn the advertising industry from the experts
Progression up the ranks - supporting and working closely with the director they will be able to see your progress
Future Career Progression:
Working way up within the team and there is also a big Digital team there so the option is there to look at the Digital Marketing side of things as your role progresses.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.