Digital & Customer Service Apprentice - Glasgow (G46) - 8585
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Glasgow remove
A fantastic opportunity has come up with one of our clients based in Glasgow City Centre. You will be working with a highly successful office team with a wealth of experience in the furniture industry and retail market.
You will be working for?
A leading retail online store offeringmodern and contemporary designs of home computer desks which change with the latest trends in the UK market. They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your career.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Create an online social media presence in turn increasing brand awareness online
- Manage all social media accounts on a daily basis
- Update the content of website
- Use new online distributor tool to ensure all online orders have been dispatched and delivered as required
- Answer and resolve customer enquiries, demonstrating ownership of the problem
- Proactively review customer accounts when they call, to identify and resolve any future problems before they arise
- Taking the opportunity to promote and cross sell to each customer as appropriate.
- Enhance the overall customer relationship with the business
- Empathise with the customer where appropriate and ensure the customer always feels valued, treated fairly and properly informed
Other information:Monday to Friday ( occasional weekend work)and 9: 00am to 5: 30pm
Your training will?
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
- Someone with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who has impressive knowledge of the digital landscape and social media
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital skills apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply