Due to continued growth Target Healthcare currently seeking to employ two enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to work within a digital customer support role based in East Kilbride.
- As a Digital Customer Support Apprentice you will be assisting on many duties and projects. This will be a hands on role and at times a fast paced environment.
- Processing orders received for unlicensed medicines via telephone, email, fax or the online web order portal.
- Creating Sales Orders and Order Confirmations on Exact.
- Confirming that orders are for an unlicensed medicine by checking available databases to confirm that the medicine is unlicensed, and no licensed alternative exists.
- Where an equivalent licensed product is available, seek clarification from the customer as to the clinical need.
- Compiling the required documentation for the picking and delivery of the order.
- Record any Customer Complaints received and forward the information to the Quality Assurance Department for investigation.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- You will gain an SQA SVQ in Digital Application Support.
- Excellent Customer Service/Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT Literate The ability to work methodically and accurately process information
- The ability to work as part of a team but also on your own initiative
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Have a strong work ethic and take pride in one’s work
- To be honest, reliable and dedicated
- To foster, friendly trusting relationships with all employees
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm (one hour lunch break)
GBP 5 per hour
Future Career Progression:
Whilst this is a support role, there is significant scope within the organisation for further career development for the right personIncrease of salary on completion of apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.