The company are one of the UK’s largest Digital Marketing Agencies.
The company is growing fast and now have over 200 employees that offer marketing support to over 3000 small business clients in 5 countries, every month.
The company help Small and Medium businesses optimise their online presence and meet potential new clients - They describe themselves as an ‘out of the box’ marketing team for businesses that don’t have one. Their services include: Web Design & Development, Managed Pay per Click, Social Media Marketing and Organic Search/SEO.
They have heavily invested in apprentices over the last couple of years and are now looking for a Digital E-commerce Apprentice to add to the growing E-commerce Department.
Preferably they are looking for someone who has basic knowledge of how the Digital Market Place works, however for this role they are looking for someone who we can train and develop for future progression in the business.
- Supporting the technical team by completing bulk operations in Excel to use within Google's Platforms.
- Managed Pay Per Click
- Social Media Marketing
- Organic Search/SEO
- Web Design
- Basic knowledge of CMS platforms
- Basic Google Ad's knowledge
- Good understanding of Excel
- Competent Data Entry skills
- Digital Marketing interest
- Keen interest in all things technical and digital
- A great telephone manner
- Always looking to learn from our experienced team
- Strong work ethic
- A can-do attitude and be willing to go the extra mile to meet client expectations
- Good communications skills
- An interest in digital marketing is desirable but a willingness to learn is a must
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
- Pay Rise & New Job Title
- The opportunity to grow with the company and forge a career in one of their many departments which specialise in different aspects of marketing
Why Work Here:
- Sociable working hours
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
- 28 days holiday which increases with service
- On site bar
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly pay
- Subsidised social events
- Regular incentives and rewards
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.