We are a team of courageous communicators. Our vision is firmly set on modernising the way the benefits industry communicates their brands and engages their members. We do this by applying new thinking and sophisticated techniques that are aimed at the modern consumer.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Oversee the creation, management and delivery of engaging content
- Create and curate content for internal and external social media channels
- Generate inbound traffic
- Increase engagement across website and all social media platforms
- Cultivate leads and sales where applicable
- Responsibility for e-Commerce on new website
Marketing & Campaign Activity:
- Assist with all internal and external marketing activities
- Assist with digital and print marketing campaigns when necessary
- Assist with social media marketing (campaigns) (take ownership)
- Assist in developing brand awareness to maximise ecommerce sales
- Video (e.g. vlogging or making)
- Social media platforms from a business perspective
- Website building experience
- Understands social media strategies
- Understand content marketing
- Some Adobe
- Career ready
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
Outstanding opportunity to kick start their career.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.