You will work for a dynamic and continuously growing business which has driven its way to impressive growth in both headcount and turnover. The firm has been named Law Firm of the Year eight times and consistently delivers excellent results.They offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career over a period which will continue to bring exciting challenges and opportunities for all involved. One of Scotland's leading Law Firms is currently seeking a Digital File Management Apprentice within their Glasgow office. You will pro actively provide an efficient, organised and professional administrative service by ensuring that the team have the appropriate support for all aspects of their work activities.
- Working with Lawsoft to search and maintain client details
- Using Worksite to create new files, enteringinformation accurately and effectively, filing daily correspondence
- Dealing with file requests made by staff and PartnersIndexing and storage of old files
- Communicating with colleagues via MiCollab software and Microsoft Outlook
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- IT Skills including MS Office
- Preferably Higher qualifications in Maths, English or Business/Administration
Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
GBP 16,380 per annum
You will be working for an organisation keen to grow and develop young people with over 38 apprentices having been placed with the company historically.
Future Career Progression:
Should you perform well in this role you will have the opportunity to progress and develop into other areas of the business. Past apprentices have been promoted to areas such as Marketing & Family Law with others progressing into Trainee Paralegal roles. Should your role and responsibilities grow on completion of your apprenticeship your management team will discuss salary at this time.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.