You will work for a dynamic and continuously growing business which has driven its way to impressive growth in both headcount and turnover. The firm has been named Law Firm of the Year eight times and consistently delivers excellent results.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career over a period which will continue to bring exciting challenges and opportunities for all involved.Would you like to become part of the team at one of Scotland's leading law firms?
Ranked in The Times Scotland Best Law Firms 2020, Harper Macleod are looking for a Digital File Management Apprentice to join their Glasgow office. This is an excellent opportunity to develop within a business that has supported a massive 48 apprentices through their qualification in partnership with QA!
- As part of the Support Services function for the firm you will provide File Management assistance to all departments within the Glasgow office.
- Working with Lawsoft to search and maintain client details
- Using Worksite to create new files, entering information accurately and effectively, filing daily correspondence
- Dealing with file requests made by staff and Partners
- Indexing and storage of old files
- Communicating with colleagues via MiCollab software and Microsoft Outlook
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- IT Skills including MS Office
- Preferably Higher qualifications in Maths, English or Business/Administration
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- GBP 16,380 per annum
Future Career Progression:
- You will be working for an organisation keen to grow and develop young people with apprentices in this area being promoted or moving into other areas of the business including Marketing, Paralegal and Learning & Development.
- Should you perform well in this role you will have the opportunity to remain as a permanent member of staff.
- Should your role and responsibilities grow on completion of your apprenticeship your management team will discuss salary at this time.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.