Digital Finance Apprentice - Warren Street
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Banking and Finance
FINANCE APPRENTICE – WARREN STREET
Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with Future LDN could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
Dealing with and supporting any financial tasks that may arise and assisting the finance director in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions. You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Entering supplier invoices onto the accounting software
· Matching payments to invoices
· Running reports
· Banking cheques received
· Producing various reports as and when needed
· Chasing overdue invoices and sending reminders
· Raising invoices as instructed
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- · Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- · Good numeracy skills
- · Good organisation skills & attention to detail.
- · Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- · Possesses a positive “can-do” attitude.
- · Highly personable with an ability to build relationships over the phone and face to face.
- · Flexible and hardworking; willing to go the extra mile to help colleagues.
- · Good time management
- · High levels of energy, enthusiasm and professionalism.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- Minimum GCSE Grade of C in Maths and English
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on Future LDN, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website – www.futureldn.co
ABOUT FUTURE LDN
Future LDN helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices are able to choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways – Digital Client Services, Digital Project Admin and Digital Finance. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, Future LDN puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well – hey presto – YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!Sign-up or log in to apply