Insurancentre are currently seeking a Digital Information Administration Apprentice to join their team in Glasgow.
Insurancentre is a small friendly team situated near Charing Cross Glasgow, providing a Taxi Insurance to taxi drivers. The role is to support a busy office with the administration team.
As our new Digital Information Assistant Apprentice you will be carrying out the following tasks and become proficient in the role utilising your newly found digital skills gained throughout your apprenticeship.On a daily basis you will be carrying out the following duties:
- General Office duties
- Inputting data using Microsoft packages
- Using CRM/Databases to update Customer files
- Dealing with general enquiries using Microsoft Outlook
- Answering the phone, dealing with clients and supporting any face to face enquires too.
- Create and maintain filing system using digital repositories, photocopying and archiving which will be both paper and electronic based
- Using Microsoft Excel & Word
- Someone with experience of working with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Hard working
- Proactive with a get stuck in and hands on approach to work
- Confident communicator
- Good at self management and motivated to achieve tasks
- Comfortable on the phone taking inbound calls and making calls to customers
- You will have excellent communication (written and oral) listening, & problem solving
- Monday-Friday 9-5pm
- GBP 13,000
- 28 days holiday
- Public holidays
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.