Digital Information Support Apprentice - Glasgow (G2 6) - 7123
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Glasgow remove
A well know Solicitors firm are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual with a passion for marketing to join their team based in Glasgow City Centre.
A well know solicitors firm require a confident and enthusiastic candidate for an Digital Information support position for their busy city centre office in Glasgow.
- Time will be spent working within Trust Dept, Executry Dept, Conveyancing Dept, Point of Need Dept, Wills Dept & Finance Dept
- Using Visualfiles case management system to bind wills & trusts - Binding Wills and Powers of Attorney and providing clients with copies, Binding Trusts, attending to registration thereof and providing clients with copies
- Using Visualfiles scan documentation for various departments
- Opening and Logging the Incoming Mail on Microsoft Office system
- General office support duties as when required to
- You should have good IT skills including a knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Training will be provided for all in-house IT systems.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Good communications skills
- Team player
- Good time keeping
Additional Information: Monday-Friday
9am-5pm £11500 per annum
25 days holiday (Holiday Calendar runs January to December)
5 Public Holidays (although currently trialling 8 Public Holidays)
Office days/night out - Summer and Christmas
Pension Scheme - Royal London - Optional but only applicable on reaching the age of 21 years.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.Sign-up or log in to apply